Nikon D7500 with AF-S 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens -SLR Camera, Black
1 in stock (can be backordered)
- Class-leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering equivalent to the award-winning D500
- Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality. Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (+32 °F to 104 °F) Humidity: 85 percentage or less (no condensation)
- 51 point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability
- 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App
The Nikon D7500 Digital SLR Camera delivers the game-changing resolution, ISO range, image processing and energy efficiency of the award-winning D500 in an enthusiast-level DSLR. Equipped with a large tilting 3.2-inch touchscreen for a clear view of your pictures. Capture photos and 4K Ultra HD video with the 20.9-megapixel sensor. Additional features: 8 fps continuous shooting; 51 available focus points; 15 cross-type sensors; group-area AF; monocoque design; extensive weather sealing; plus more!
- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 5 Image Processor
- 3.2″ 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF System
- Native ISO 51200, Expanded ISO 1,640,000
- 8 fps Shooting for Up to 100 Frames
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.